Friday, October 05, 2012

Finally, Friday (13)

It's been a pretty great week. Why, you might ask, well...

  • I GOT A JOB!!! I was offered the job in Connecticut with a package I was able to accept despite the commute. I'm very excited and nervous! I start October 15th so I have one more week of relaxing before I have to wake up at 5 AM!
  • Cal's playing a show tonight (we're there currently, actually) in Feeding Hills, Massachusetts at a coffee shop in the basement of a church that's run by really nice, caring people. We've been here once before and we had a great experience.
  • I'm making serious progress on my recipe book, which I bought over a year and a half ago to do this with. It's going to be so much better knowing exactly where a recipe is, having it in an accessible place and not having to page through cookbooks every night and grocery trip.
Have a great three-day weekend to all of you lucky kids who get Columbus Day off!

No comments: