Thursday, December 22, 2011

Jet-lag

Mountains near Calgary, Canada
It's about 6 AM here in California and I have already been up for three hours. Because I travel from coast to coast so much, I assumed I wouldn't really have that bad jet lag because my body is used to having to re-adjust a lot. When I got to Paris though, that was entirely proven wrong because I think I may have been the most jet-lagged one because I would wake up at 1 or 2 AM and not be able to go back to sleep until 6:30 (and we had to eat breakfast and be ready to leave the hotel by 8 most days). This time is no different, because I only slept for about five hours before my body decided that sleeping til noon in French time was a little excessive, thank you very much.

So I'm taking advantage of this to spend time with my dogs, do laundry, drink tea, unpack and clean out my room. 

No comments: