Thursday, December 29, 2011

Awesome

Today was a great day, absolutely awesome, other than my dog transforming into a demon and destroying my hand, but that's besides the point. I slept all the way until 6!!! An hour and a half of extra, unexpected sleep! Today when I woke up at 4:30 trying to go back to sleep actually worked. I spent a good chunk of the day with my mom, which was lots of fun, ate pizza for dinner with Brianne, David and Layla and then hung out with my BFF Amber who just got back from Scotland. She even got me a present from Scotland and get this, it's the original version of Harry Potter and the Philosopher's Stone. Yeah, I know, right?! She is amazing. We spent most of the night talking which led to me being up later than I have been since France. Oh and I had Domino's pizza with Brianne, man how I missed that.

On joue au couteau et on peut partager le même lit...
Je ne sais plus à qui penser, c'est fini: rhabille-toi. 

1 comment: