Wednesday, December 28, 2011

4:30 AM



Yesterday before my sister left we went to take photos out in the desert (she loves getting photos taken of her teehee), except after we got there and walked out into the desert, I realized I left my camera battery charging in my room. Oopsies! So instead we just took photos with my iPhone with intentions to go back when she comes back from Washington and I won't forget anything that time. I've uploaded a few to my Flickr account and will be adding more on a day-to-day basis, if you want to check the rest out! 

Today's music video is in honor of the fact that I haven't slept past 4:30 AM since my return to the US. Seven days now. I really really can't believe it's only been a week, life is so much different, it feels like years since I was there. 


No comments: