Wednesday, August 10, 2011

Whoa, two weeks. Whoa.

Yesterday was the day I was supposed to fly to California from Mass. I can't even imagine what that would have been like! So much has happened in the past two weeks (two weeks?!). Layla started walking, she said "Love you" among other super cute things. I've hung out with three old friends I haven't seen in at least a year, one of whom I hadn't seen for like five years. I finished Layla's super awesome don't-even-try-top-this birthday present and am just waiting for it to arrive now, I downloaded a bunch of ebooks for the coming weeks and months.

And tomorrow marks three weeks until I go to France! For the first time I actually feel excited without being worried! Although being worried and nervous is definitely not gone for good. Three weeks until goodbye America and hellooooo French boys! (just kidding!)

No comments: