1. The Complete Novels of Jane Austen—I'm on Emma, #4/7
2. Tess of the d'Urbervilles—Started re-reading this in Amherst due to lack of books. I read this for an AP English portfolio in high school.
3. l'Alchimiste— I promised myself that I would read this book over the summer so I don't lose all of my French. Sometimes, making promises to yourself isn't a good thing because the other party is all too-willing to concede to your reasons for procrastination.
4. The Story of a Soul— An autobiography of St. Thérèse of Lisieux. I wanted to read this in English before I got my hands on a French copy, where I can read it in the original language it was written it. I've heard it's very inspiring and almost life-changing.
5. Vogue Knitting International, Early Fall— I saw this magazine in the stores and I had to have it, just in case I find the drive to make some of these awesome clothes for myself.