Thursday, March 05, 2009

Je vais aller à Sausalito le week-end.


Also known as, I am going to Sausalito for the weekend! My church is having a student/volunteer retreat at the Marin Headlands hostel. It's TERRIBLE timing though, because I have midterms coming up and a lot of work to do after slacking off while Calvin was here.

Speaking of that, it was awesome! We hung out with my family, saw Ciarra (!) and Keri and I met Ciarra's boyfriend for the first time. I haven't seen her since right before we all left for college! But anywho, Calvin asked me out on the Ventura pier at sunset. :D It was really cute. It was a pain in the butt getting back to Berkeley though because our flight landed an hour and a half later than it was supposed to and the BART stopped running before we were even off the plane. I ditched a lot of classes while he was here partly because I was exhausted and partly because I just didn't want to go. That's alright though because I've never missed a class the whole time I've been at college. I'm probably going to get a ticket to see Cal in Connecticut in May, before things start getting crazy with finals. I'm really excited to see what it's like and meet his parents. And luckily I have a travel voucher, so it's pretty much a free ticket! I'm going to post some pictures of Cal and I around campus (mainly in the Campanile) as soon as he sends them to me. But for now, I leave you with these, because I have to study for a French test tomorrow.

No comments: