Wednesday, February 27, 2013

Welcome to the world


Welcome to the world Lincoln Alexander. I am so excited to meet you in June. You'll be a lot bigger by then and you will have learned so much. Don't worry, I won't let being far away keep me from being a big part of your special little life. I wish I could have been there for your birth like I was with Layla, but that means I'll just have to work extra hard to make you know me.

You're surrounded by such a loving family who care about each other so much. Your older sister is a perfect, sweet, intelligent angel and she will be such a great example for you. Your parents will teach you amazing things and I know you'll grow up to be a strong, smart, moral man.

You were so anxious to get into the world and we are so glad to finally meet you. I look forward to getting to know your unique personality and spend time with you (and your chubby little cheeks!!). I'll see you soon little guy. ❤

No comments: