Thursday, February 28, 2013

Time Warp

I don't really write in-depth posts anymore (if you haven't noticed). This is mostly because I don't have time to write or have other things to do, so 90% of the posts are written after the fact, a day or more later and often in bulk.

But also, I struggle with deciding how much to share. Do I talk about "juicy" parts of my life? Do I graze them over gently? Or ignore them completely? Should I talk only about places I go or crafts I do? It's difficult to decide what to share since this is mostly for family, friends and my own memories.

I'll figure it out eventually, I've only been writing this for four years.

1 comment:

Julia said...

Hahaha, I feel the same way! I'm like, should I make my blog more focused? But on what? And then I freak myself out and don't post for a long time. I've had mine for what, three years? And I still have no idea why I'm blogging at all. Oh, well.