Thursday, October 18, 2012

Training, Envelopes, AND CAL'S NEW CD

This morning was the first morning I worked my normal schedule, ie 7-4. I had to wake up at 5 AM and sure enough, the first feeling I had was "Ohhhhh nooooooooooooooo." But it gradually wore off.

I started training for my actual job today, and I probably stuffed about 750 checks into envelopes, if not more! It was rather hectic because my mentor had a lot of different obligations today so it was rather bad timing.

Tomorrow Cal is performing at Dish 'N Dat from 8-11 PM in Canton, so after work I'm driving home to pick him up and heading straight back to Connecticut! It's going to be a fun weekend with Cal's parents, his sister and her boyfriend, plus it's a 3-day weekend for me!

And if you haven't seen it yet... you can get Cal's CD on his website for $7 plus shipping or on iTunes. He just had 1000 printed out professionally with new disk and album art so check it outttt. The album has three more songs on it than the old one and it's the same price, so it's an even better deal than it was before. (Art on the store is being updated this weekend, so ignore the old cover)

No comments: