Tuesday, October 09, 2012

The Real Job

I accepted a position in Connecticut last week! Yay! I have a job!

I am going to commute an hour each way five days a week, working Tuesday-Saturday. They were kind enough to take care of the scheduling I would need since I have to use Cal's car. I'm excited to be getting a steady paycheck and paying my own bills.

I'm really nervous as well, because this is a "big girl" job and I'm worried about being able to do everything they want. I'm just grateful that I get to work finally and I hope it all goes well. And mayybe the French section will grow enough that I'll be able to work with them in the future.

Next Monday starts three days of training and then I start my regular schedule. It's all going by so fast, I'm going to be freaking out by Monday morning! Wish me luck. 

1 comment:

Julia said...

So what is the job exactly??