Friday, July 13, 2012

Finally, Friday (2)

Dun dun duuuun it's Friday the 13th! And this marks the end of a crazy week. I had a four hour in-person interview (followed by another hour on the phone), Cal left and came back from volunteering at Camp Bisco where he saw Skrillex and had dirt become part of his DNA and I found out the grocery store has crème fraîche. Which is incredibly exciting. The photo featured today is a drawing Cal started but never finished on the iPad of Link using some free drawing program I downloaded randomly. Neat, huh? Time to get down to The List.

  1. Finding out my cousin/BFF is going to have another baby (this takes the cake for the next few months of best-things-ever for me)
  2. Making my own customized French/English dictionary in Excel complete with a searchable word feature (i.e. type "adhere" in one box, and the French translation will show up in the adjacent box, and vice versa)
  3. Doing Blogilates courtesy of a friend's recommendation... And dying during it..and not being ale to walk after...but then getting the best-feeling stretches ever when I did yoga the next morning.
 

No comments: