|Me with a donkey in Gavarnie, France|
1. I taught a French guy how to say "I'm bummed."
2. I heard a German guy say "Ja" just like in the movies.
3. There are some really awesome people in my program who I get to spend my days and nights with.
4. Today in class we spent an hour discussing how to pick up women/lines guys have used on us.
5. My family made me crêpes with mushroom filling.
6. I eat French yaourt at least once a day, every day.
7. There are pretty buildings everywhere with cast-iron balcony fence things.
8. I can read a newspaper in French.
9. We sing French songs together in class at least once a week.
10. I love having the ability to Skype with family and friends, especially now that it's as easy as getting on Facebook.