Thursday, October 13, 2011

Kébabs


One of the most popular street foods here are kébabs (not kuh-bobs, but kay-bobs). Not only are they delicious, but they are some of the only places where you can get fast, cheap food late at night. These aren't kébabs like on a skewer, but a bun (sort of like a pita) slice in half and filled with lamb from a rotating meat skewer. It's pretty gross to think about for me but apparently I'm the only one who feels that way. Anyway, I got a kébab last night and only ate half of it so I just ate the other half for lunch and I am incredibly happy I didn't finish it last night.

This post should probably be for a Friday but kébabs are so yummy they deserve their own day. Have you ever had kébabs like these?


New slogan for studying abroad:
France: You can sleep when you're dead. 

No comments: