Tuesday, July 12, 2011

Fish Tail French Braid


I learned how to fishtail braid a few weeks ago, maybe two months? But my hair is so short that just doing the fishtail at the bottom doesn't really look well with it. So I decided to try and do a French braid-type fishtail. And these are two versions! Obviously the first is braided higher up on my head than the one of the side, and after I braided I pinned it at the base and then pulled the braid out a little to make it look more full. I wore it with a ponytail, but you could put your hair in a bun at the base of even just keep braiding. It's super fast and easy and adds a little extra something to an otherwise simple hairstyle.

If you don't know how to do a fishtail, it's the easiest thing in the world! Instead of attempting to describe it, I'll send you to Abby at My Yellow Sandbox who has a great video tutorial of it.

Now for Day 2 of the HPMQTG:
"It's an odd sort of place, isn't it? Do you live here?"

So far only one person has gotten the quote from yesterday right without any coaching! I'll announce the answers on Monday and the person with the most answers right gets a secret prize from me!

No comments: