Friday, July 15, 2011

Deathly Hallows or mind blower?

So Deathly Hallows was absolutely amazing. I went to a double feature, so from 9-11:30 PM we watched Part 1, had an intermission, and then watched Part 2 at 12:01 in 3D. Personally I'm not really a big fan of 3D movies but this was great. If you have ever wondered what it's like to be at Hogwarts, I would recommend watching it in 3D. Plus our theater gave out 3D glasses made especially for the release, so they were definitely HP-glasses-shaped. So, cool. Anyway, this is me dressed up as Hermione with my hair teased like crazy to make it poofy and knee-high socks.. Oh and my wand! In my wand pocket!
Love Harry Potter. Can't believe the series is over, but at least now we can have Harry Potter Weeks on ABC Family instead of Harry Potter Weekends. Am I right?!


Final Quote: You! You foul, loathsome, evil little cockroach!!



(In honor of Harry Potter, there will be no Flashback Friday this week. The series itself is a flashback of my whole life from fourth grade onward.)

No comments: