Tuesday, May 10, 2011

Another Mother's Day

This is a really touching quote I found from one of my new favorite blogs (that I discovered yesterday). My church gives away flowers or this year chocolates to all of the women in the church, regardless of whether or not they have kids. I believe in permanence and the way a mother or a father loves a child cannot have just been formed and does not have an expiration date. After people have kids, I have heard that they felt like they had been missing that part of their life without even knowing it, and this is why:
And so I've come to believe that our babies are always with us. We do not discover them or meet them, we are reunited with them. Thus, we are all mothers. Always. To babies on Earth, to babies in Heaven, to babies we have lost, to babies that are waiting for us to be found.

No comments: