Monday, January 03, 2011

No, not Harwy Pawter

(Office reference)

Since around the beginning of finals week, I have been systematically re-reading Harry Potters 1-7 in preparation to see the new movie with my cousin and her husband and to have something to do over the break. I hadn't read 1-3 since I was like ten and borrowed them from my neighbor and the others haven't been read since about three days after they each came out. ;) And today, I have finished. I completely forgot what had happened in Deathly Hallows but now I can see the movie without being ultra confused the whole time.

Now I just have to wait for another enchanting, engrossing book series to come out to get lost in...

1 comment:

Katherine said...

DUDE I've been doing the same thing!! Except I've been listening on audiobook because Jim Dale is awesome. And I am now the proud owner of movies 1-6. Watch party soon?
And now that I finished (save for #7 which I just listened to over the summer) I have gotten hardcore addicted to The Tudors. Seriously. HARD CORE ADDICTION. I shall soon get you hooked as well.