Tuesday, March 09, 2010

Spring Break!

Boston University is on spring break this week, and a better week could NOT have been chosen. Yesterday the high was 59 and it was sunny and beautiful and if The Weather Channel's predictions are right, it should stay around 50 all week. I'm staying in Boston for those of you who didn't already know that, tickets too California are much too pricy.

I've been spending a lot more time with photography lately, both digital and film. I'll be developing a roll of film this week for the first time in like three years. I've been trying a lot of different techniques so I'm excited to see how it turned out (Oh the anticipation that the digital world just cannot provide).

Anywho, take a click on over to my flickr to see some of the work I've been doing.

No comments: