Sunday, October 04, 2009

Welcome to October


I welcomed in the new month by going to my first party in college ever with my boyfriend and his roommates. I turned out to be strangely successful in my first games of beer pong, stared at some tortoises, and met Calvin's ex girlfriend. Her name is Emily and she is officially one of my absolute favorite people EVER.

So I am having an extraordinarily difficult time concentrating! Any of you have any suggestions? I already take frequent breaks (that's kind of the problem) and I can't even focus in the library! Hit me with your best study tips. :)

1 comment:

EmmaMary said...

I love the new layout! I have no good study tips because I have the same problems as you. Basically what works for me is procrastinating until the last possible minute, and then deciding I have no choice but to do the work right away, or I"ll fail out of college. Then it gets done.