Monday, September 09, 2013

Moving In

If you didn't notice, I (accidentally) took a week off last week. And rather than go back in time and write back-posts, I'm just gonna go ahead and move forward. Besides, they'd probably be terrible anyway! Short and pointless.

Anyway, the reason I didn't blog last week was because I moved! So it took a while to get everything set up and get the routine down with me and the dogs. The three of us share a two bedroom apartment on the bottom floor, with a huge kitchen, steps away from a lake and park and that smells like bakery just down the road. It's plenty of space for the dogs to run around and play in so I'm quite happy with that.

We go on at least four walks a day around the neighborhood and around the lake and we cuddle every night under the blankets. I have to say, it's not a bad life.

Tonight I leave you with a video of a song that's been stuck in my head for weeks. I'm hoping either you'll get it stuck in yours too or this exercise will release it from mine.

http://youtube.com/watch?v=N6bp-L6my2Q

No comments: