Wednesday, August 14, 2013

TN Volleyball Tournament

Tonight I played on a four-man team in my work's volleyball tournament. My original team ended up unofficially disbanding the day before, but I was able to join another team and we did pretty well!

There were four teams altogether and each round was best of three. We were the first to go and we won the first two sets of fifteen. Then we sat out for a while and played in the finals with the sales team who were, necessarily, excellent communicators. We ended up losing then but they had some really good players so I didn't feel too bad.

We have our own sand volleyball court at work so we got pretty dirty, my feet were pretty much orange when I was washing them off!

Hopefully I'll be able to spend some more time playing on work teams after I move because I'm so far away now that it's not worth it to do after-work sports. Here's to future activities though!

No comments: