Monday, June 24, 2013

Work! Promotion! Travel!

I have to say, I love being busy and being challenged. I feel like my brain muscles are flexing. And that's what the last couple weeks at work have been like. I've been working on new projects and learning new things.

On Friday my title was changed to product manager for the French site. It's really awesome and I'm so excited to improve things, set goals, learn, and hopefully grow myself and the site!!

Anyway I'm looking forward to what the future has. I'm really loving my work and doing what I can to make things better in whatever capacity I can.

Woohoo!

Ps the lack of posts this month has been revolving around moving, flying home to California for 10 days and flying back without really having days off in-between to unpack!

No comments: