Tuesday, April 23, 2013

Birth!

My cousin is one of my favorite people in the world, and not just because she made two beautiful to-die-for babies! Since she lived with me during high school to when I lived with her during elementary school, we've been close for a while.

Whether we were playing battleship, sonic or Bernstein bears on her sega, or pretending we were interior designers, we always had fun. She drove me to high school my freshman year and let me eat lunch with her and her friends when I didn't know anyone. We worked together, learned how to crochet together, we both love Harry Potter. And how much closer can you get? I mean, I used her car to take my driving test! That's trust right there.

So happy birthday Brianne, you are fantastic and deserve many many special days a year devoted to you!

(And we don't have any pictures together so when I come home get ready to pose!)

No comments: