Wednesday, February 13, 2013

Soccer and Color

I am dying to play some soccer. I love winter but I wish I could just go kick a ball around for a while! I have these grandiose ideas of me being good and I sort of want to confirm those absolutely. Then again I am afraid of being proved wrong...

The last time I really played was on an IM team at Berkeley my freshman year. It was fun and great exercise. Now my cardio sucks though so I am gonna try and do the Couch to 5K thing to warm back up in time for the Color Run in Boston this year. You should do it with me.

PS my hands prune up when they get cold. No one has successfully been able to tell me why.

PPS why do highways have shoulders?

1 comment:

The Metzgers said...

I told my sons about the color run and I think we are interested. Joe even mentioned doing it as a family. It will be fun. :) Do you know when it is yet?