Friday, November 30, 2012

Finally, Friday (21)

(This is where I keep track of 3 things I'm grateful for, every Friday. You should too! There are studies and stuff.)
  1. Snow! 
  2. Finishing translations for the website launch 
  3. Friends! At work! 
This was my first week working Monday-Friday officially in my new position and it was a spectacular week. It's very nice being to able to have my own space at my desk and not have to run back and forth to the front. It's even better because I have a raised desk so I'm able to stand and stretch whenever I want. On top of that, I got set up to work from home if need be so that I won't have to drive in bad weather and I'll be able to go to California for Christmas without it being a big hassle. Ahhh it feels good when things work out. 

No comments: