Today I went for a job interview in Connecticut. There are a couple of "firsts" that resulted from that, for example
- I drove on an east coast freeway for the first time
- I drove the longest I ever have in Cal's car alone
- I realized how nervous I get driving his car because I RARELY take it. He's pretty obsessive about it, so I am constantly on alert for curbs, light posts, and stray bird poop.
- It was the first time I went to a place for an interview twice, for two different positions.
- Cal stayed home all alone for five hours, which never happens (see the "I don't have my own car" clause above)
|Cal at Disneyland. (I haven't been taking many photos lately!)|