Friday, August 03, 2012

Finally, Friday(5)

I've been on vacation for almost a week now so it's time to throw up some gratitude for cool things that have been happening.

  1. The weather has been fantastic. It's been warm and sunny most days, except for the day after I got really sunburned, when it was cloudy and rainy, thus not tempting me to go swimming.
  2. Bringing water shoes is probably one of the best things I did while packing. Cal has progressively been making me terrified of the ocean floor, including jellyfish, crabs and hermit crabs, fish and seaweed. Having water shoes that make all of that feel equally like walking on pavement makes me oh so happy.
  3. Playing music with Cal has been nice. Normally we have tons of other things going on at we need to do that we never really play together (him on guitar, me on ukulele). But since we've been here, we only packed so many things to do so we're actually finding time.

No comments: