Tuesday, November 22, 2011

T-T-Tuesday

Today is Tuesday which means I should be in class right now (whoops, sorry Mom!) but instead I am staying home and being productive! Let me explain..

Last night I had dinner with my friend and right after I fell asleep. At 8:30. For twelve hours. This wouldn't be a big deal if I hadn't been planning on finishing my paper due tonight in European Politics and making my powerpoint for the presentation yesterday. So upon waking up this morning I had to make the quick decision to stay home and finish it. Fortunately I had done most of it Sunday night and yesterday morning before class so I didn't have too too much to do.

It actually feels great to just be at home and relax. I'm planning on making tea soon and eventually going grocery shopping. It's like my own personal holiday! And since I still have class on Thanksgiving, I can justify it to myself quite easily.

And Brianne, if Layla gets any bigger by the time I get home I am going to eat your portion of the food I'm bringing back. Just a warning.. 

No comments: