Thursday, October 06, 2011

My mom rocks

She went to all sorts of trouble to send me an awesome box of stuff from home that included things like salt and vinegar chips (which are incredibly difficult to find and when you do they're not flavored enough), Reese's, Butterfingers, gum and mints to body wash, toothpaste, and a pair of jeans.

I decided when I went abroad that I was only going to bring one pair of jeans to save space in my suitcase. Fun, right? Wrong. Well, fun until I decided last minute to bring a pair of jeans that have to be styled just right in order to look awesome and then got to France before I realized how difficult it is to do that when your wardrobe for four months is limited to one suitcase. Push comes to shove, I have been pining after those jeans within three days of being here.

And now I have them. I am very content. 

No comments: