Friday, September 02, 2011

Flashback Friday

My senior photo!

This is the last Flashback Friday until I get back to America in December. I had planned on putting enough Flashback photos on my computer from my hard drive before I left Amherst but one thing led to another and I did not get a chance to do that. So instead, every Friday while I am in France will be French Food Friday, which will feature dishes I've eaten in France that are either super French so they're exotic or super American so it's surprising they would have that. I want everyone to experience France with me in every way possible!

This post is also coming to you from the past, because it has been post-dated to show on Friday because I will be way too busy going to the airport/embarking on a 10.5 hour flight to Paris to blog. Wish me luck! I'm going to try and post M-F still with all sorts of interesting stuff but that really depends on how much internet access I'm going to have.

No comments: