Wednesday, August 24, 2011

Oh Fortune Cookie,

You're such a flatterer. Sunday, Monday and Tuesday I was lucky enough to see my super awesome best ever friend from high school, Amber Froginator (robotics nickname!!). She and I neverrrr get to see each other because she goes to school and works in SD and I am in Massachusetts most of the time. I could probably count the number of times we've seen each other since high school on one hand. But that doesn't mean we're not awesomely close! With us (and with me in general, I guess), no matter how much time lapses we can pick up exactly where we left off. I even spent the night at her house for the first time ever. We saw the movie "The Help" with her mom and I highly recommend it to everyone, it was very very good. And will probably make you cry.

Amber left today for Europe to travel a bit before she studies abroad in Scotland and we are planning a very fantastic trip to Paris to go to Eurodisney. Because we are fantastic.

No comments: