Wednesday, July 06, 2011

Riley and Sassy Comin' Back

I can't believe it's already July! Next week is the final installment of the Harry Potter movie series and honestly, I'm pretty depressed about it. I've been reading these books since I was 9 and seeing this end is sad both because this is a series of epic proportions and that means I am getting older! I'm dressing up as Hermione for the premiere and Cal is going as Harry (of course!). My friend Kat is going as Bellatrix in NYC and I'm so excited to see how awesome she does it. Because she rocks.

Enjoy this video of my dogs being nutso, because that's what they do best. Seriously, Riley is insane. Handle with care. They like to run over to me while they're playing (attacking) each other for safety and usually they both somehow end up on my lap. Those are the best times.

No comments: