Tuesday, June 14, 2011

Summertiiiiime

I am currently visiting my family in California and it has been beautiful here the past two weeks. Like not too hot, and slightly breezy and perfect weather. Then all of a sudden this week, the temperature has skyrocketed and it has been hot and uncomfortable and my car doesn't have air conditioning! Besides that though, my sister and her girlfriend came from Washington two weeks ago (and are leaving tomorrow, boo!) and brought their three dogs. Not used to this heat, they were unhappy. But my sister+gf went to Wal-Mart and picked up this little pool for them to cool them down and they love it! My dogs (or at least Riley) loves it too. Taylor, the pitbull on the far right, puts her whole head under the water and she splashes water from the water bowl into her face and ends up dumping the whole thing. Gotta love dogs. 

No comments: