Tuesday, June 21, 2011

Father's Day Recap

Sunday was an awesome day for me. I had a fun time at church with people I hadn't seen since high school and I had two parties and a sweet dinner to go to. The first party was a birthday party for my grandma/a graduation party for my little cousin from kindergarten. (Just in case you wondering from the above photograph, I hate flashes. I can't seem to keep my eyes open no matter how much I try. Any suggestions?!?!) Okay but really, that party was fun and my sister was there and Layla and my cousins. Then, the party moved into an after-party/Father's Day celebration at my aunt's house.


The kids got my uncle two bearded dragons for Father's Day and apparently one of them is really mean and made threatening gestures at my uncle, haha! Like Jurassic Park right? They had tons of delicious shishkabobs that were delicious, btw, and the kids went swimming in their little pool. Fun times. Peep (below) is wearing a Batman mask, isn't she hilarious? She always does the funniest things.

So then, I went to my friend's apartment for some Japanese food and had a blast. I hadn't seen him since high school so it was great to catch up and eat some new food I hadn't tried before.

All in all, it was a fantastic time. Holler!

No comments: