Thursday, June 23, 2011

Fat :o[ Lip

In the title the sad face was actually my attempt to write "lip" while being distracted, I thought it was hilarious that I made a perfect sad face instead, so I decided to keep it.

Anyways, Monday morning was a very strange morning for me. I woke up to my little dachshund sick and she had vomited the night before a bunch. So I cleaned up after the poor little girl and then started to pack. Suddenly I got this huge strange pain in my lip but didn't think anything of it. About ten minutes later, I was biting my lip and realized there was much too much there to bite. I rushed to the mirror and discovered that my lip had blown up to like three times its actual size. I didn't get any bites or eat anything funny (or at all, because I had just woken up!!). Crazy right?! Right! Other than being sort of scared at first that my whole face would blow up, it was kind of a funny situation and don't worry, my lip deflated in a couple hours none the worse for wear.

For comparison's sake, here's a photo of me and Layla!

No comments: