Traveling so much with Calvin has introduced me to a few new things about him that I didn't know before.
1) He is an absolute armrest-hog. Shared armrest? I don't think so.
2) He would forget his suitcase if I didn't remind him.
3) He doesn't like to call strangers or hand people tips, that's my job.
4) He pays for everything without realizing it. Not with me being sneaky but him insisting.
5) He does not sleep easily in vehicles.
We've been in Massachusetts for 37 hours and we're already about to go to the airport again, heading to California to see my family and enhance our already spectacular natural tans.