Tuesday, April 12, 2011

On Immunity and France

I was sick with a cold about, oh two to three weeks ago. Yesterday my throat started hurting again and all night last night and all day today, it has maintained a painful, burning ache. This led to a very in-depth conversation with my immune system and how it appears to be slacking. It apologized but apparently because of the nice weather, it's been going hiking for hours at a time and leaving me defenseless. Don't worry though, I gave it a stern talking-to.

In other words, a few minutes ago I received my official acceptance into the USAC Study Abroad Program in Pau, France for the fall semester! Yes! This leaves the question as to whether I will maintain blogging five days a week but I haven't figured that out yet. Anyway I am super excited and full of nerves!!

1 comment:

Sarah said...

Oh! Congrats! You're going to have such a wonderful time!