Thursday, March 17, 2011

Jill (Pre)Reviews: Sims Medieval

Probably one of the most exciting things to happen to me ever, accompanied by the fact that it's coming out on March 22. A combination of Sims intrigue and the Middle Ages, which appeals immediately to my love of history, make me a happy camper. The newest feature of this game is that you can actually win or lose, since you set specific goals for building your medieval kingdom. No other Sims game is like that, we will see if that's a good thing. Another possible set-back: children no longer age to adulthood. This is going back to the original Sims game, three versions ago and I am not too excited about that part of it. I'm not sure whether I'm keen on going back to that time where you can't ever get rid of your children.

I definitely intend on writing a review of this game as soon as I get a good feel for it and any of my friends who also love and play the Sims are welcome to comment with their own opinions. All in all, Sims Medieval=Happy Me.

No comments: