Tuesday, February 15, 2011

Lemon and Bell Pepper Chicken

I made this lemon chicken recipe last week? the week before? for Cal and I. I marinated a double batch and then cooked one half at a time. The first half I marinated for an hour and poured the extra marinade they have you set aside on it while cooking. The second half I let marinate for a day and a half (ish) and didn't add extra marinade because it was already so flavorful. It was super simple and very delicious! The whole recipe can be found here and I'll post the ingredient list here so you can see how easy it is. I had all of the ingredients just in the house. I also just cooked it in a pan because I don't have access to any sort of grill and it was still yummy!



Ingredients

  • 1/3 cup lemon juice
  • 1/4 cup olive oil
  • 1 tablespoon Dijon mustard
  • 2 large cloves garlic, finely chopped
  • 2 tablespoons finely chopped red bell pepper
  • 1/2 teaspoon salt
  • 1/4 teaspoon ground black pepper
  • 4 skinless, boneless chicken breast halves

No comments: