Wednesday, January 05, 2011

Layla's Christmas Present Part 1


For Christmas, I spoiled Layla. She got a little giraffe book, a wormy rattle, a lullaby written by me and composed and performed by Cal, and this little knitted thing I like to call a potato sack with arms. Initially, I had wanted to finish this by her baby shower but since that didn't happen and she was born three weeks early, the next best thing was a Christmas present. I didn't work on it at all during the semester so I finished it (including washing and air-drying) by Christmas Eve. And look how cute she is! The color is similar to her parents' wedding colors because I bought the yarn to start before I knew if she was a boy or girl. Isn't she just the cutest little baby?!

1 comment:

Julia said...

That is the cutest thing ever. Seriously, I adore it.