Monday, December 27, 2010

Chief(tain)

My sister really wanted a pug for Christmas, so my mom caved and got her one! It was a complete surprise for her, even though everyone else in our family knew. What was silly was that a few days before Christmas, she was saying things like "I think I'd get sick of a dog in like two weeks. Yikes!" Unfortunately for her, Chief was already in hiding at my mom's friend's house waiting for her. This is him from Monday, when my mom and I picked him up from the breeder and took him to the vets to get shotsss. My mom named him Chief but I call him Chieftain.

On Christmas my sister cried when we brought him in and I'm pretty sure she loves him to pieces now. Crisis averted! She can't get sick of him now.

1 comment:

Julia said...

I want a pug SO BAD!! I think they're adorable. What a lucky sister!